Tuesday 30 July 2013

GRAMMAR AND LAW MAKING IN NIGERIA


Read the interview after the cut



On how his experience as a State legislator has helped on his National Assignment:
-
By the grace of the grand architect of the Universe, that opportunity has assisted me colossally in dotting the parliamentary 'Is’ and crossing the legislative 'Ts', and has put me in good deed for the due discharge of my parliamentary onus probandi.
#########
#########
On his vibrancy on the house floor of national Assembly (House of Representatives):

Partly yes, first, partly yes
For me it is terra firma for me, and not terra incognita,

Familiar terrain, and once you will exceed of the nuances,

of the parliamentary discuss and disco bolos, it follows therefore

it was going to terra firma for you partly. But again partly equally responsible for the fact that, because you cannot succeed as a parliamentarian if you are not cosmopolitan. You must be prepared to enmesh yourself in societal dialectics for you to be able to contribute efficaciously in a utilitarian modus. So if you are a parliamentarian and 

1. you don’t go thro the ritual of 'even' reading newspapers, 

2. you don't bath yourself in the aqua of the political cross-current, 

then you have not been jejune, you are going to be calaristic in your contributions.

So, yes, my experience in the state house of assembly has been responsible for my vibrancy in one breath, at another breath, my desire to perpetually entrench myself in political, social and intellectual current have equally contributed in its own state.

###########
############

Challenge to Colleagues:

Cecta simplisitas...they must avoid regular Big-Stouting, Suya-ing 

, Big-Stouting and Pepper-Souping..those are not the real issues,

they must be prepared to enmesh themselves in societal dialectics,

they must put their nose to the grind-stones. Cheif Obafemi Awolowo

the Ikenne Philosopher, said "The diff btw me and my other colleagues,

is that while my other colleagues are cavorting in the dark alleys, I am in my library

working myself nineteen to the dozen". You cannot succeed in life if you

are not discipline, you must be puritanical in disposition, you must engage 

in an exercise of self purification and multiplication, you must engage in

an exercise in self abnegation, you must engage in an exercise of 

spiritual immolations. You must discipline the flesh, You must conquer the flesh

****you must allow the spiritual aspect of you, preponderate the material aspect*****,

especially when you have chosen to represent the people, so that at the end of the day you can fully say "Vendi, Vide, Vicki" - "I came I saw and I conquer

1 comment:

  1. On how his experience as a State legislator has helped on his National Assignment:
    -
    By the grace of the grand architect of the Universe, that opportunity has assisted me colossally in dotting the parliamentary 'Is’ and crossing the legislative 'Ts', and has put me in good deed for the due discharge of my parliamentary onus probandi.
    #########
    #########
    On his vibrancy on the house floor of national Assembly (House of Representatives):

    Partly yes, first, partly yes
    For me it is terra firma for me, and not terra incognita,

    Familiar terrain, and once you will exceed of the nuances,

    of the parliamentary discuss and disco bolos, it follows therefore

    it was going to terra firma for you partly. But again partly equally responsible for the fact that, because you cannot succeed as a parliamentarian if you are not cosmopolitan. You must be prepared to enmesh yourself in societal dialectics for you to be able to contribute efficaciously in a utilitarian modus. So if you are a parliamentarian and

    1. you don’t go thro the ritual of 'even' reading newspapers,

    2. you don't bath yourself in the aqua of the political cross-current,

    then you have not been jejune, you are going to be calaristic in your contributions.

    So, yes, my experience in the state house of assembly has been responsible for my vibrancy in one breath, at another breath, my desire to perpetually entrench myself in political, social and intellectual current have equally contributed in its own state.

    ###########
    ############

    Challenge to Colleagues:

    Cecta simplisitas...they must avoid regular Big-Stouting, Suya-ing

    , Big-Stouting and Pepper-Souping..those are not the real issues,

    they must be prepared to enmesh themselves in societal dialectics,

    they must put their nose to the grind-stones. Cheif Obafemi Awolowo

    the Ikenne Philosopher, said "The diff btw me and my other colleagues,

    is that while my other colleagues are cavorting in the dark alleys, I am in my library

    working myself nineteen to the dozen". You cannot succeed in life if you

    are not discipline, you must be puritanical in disposition, you must engage

    in an exercise of self purification and multiplication, you must engage in

    an exercise in self abnegation, you must engage in an exercise of

    spiritual immolations. You must discipline the flesh, You must conquer the flesh

    ****you must allow the spiritual aspect of you, preponderate the material aspect*****,

    especially when you have chosen to represent the people, so that at the end of the day you can fully say "Vendi, Vide, Vicki" - "I came I saw and I conquer

    ReplyDelete